- 123 (Registered)
This Ansible training will help participants gain knowledge about installing and configuring Ansible, creating and running playbooks for system configuration, and managing inventories.
Candidates will also learn how to use Ansible to automate system administration activities and processes on managed hosts, standardize execution of tasks using playbooks, manage playbooks centrally and implement recurring execution using Ansible Tower web interface.
Participants can also implement encryption using Ansible Vault, and manage systems using Ansible Tower.
Increasing team productivity and improving business outcmes have now become easy with Ansible 2.0 a simple, popular, agent free tool in the automation domain
What are the course Objectives
By the end of Ansible 2.0 course, you will be adept in Ansible 2.0 basics and do the following:
Automation with Ansible I Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Understand the architecture and terminology of Ansible.
- Deploy, install and run ad hoc commands in Ansible
- Create Ansible plays and implement a playbook.
- Manage inclusions and variables by understanding precedence and variable scope in a play.
- Execute and monitor tags, handlers and task control in playbooks.
- Configure Jinja2 templates
- Define, execute and manage roles.
- Use different delegations, parallelism and connection types for creating complex playbooks
- Implement and manage encryption with Ansible Vault.
- Troubleshoot managed nodes and control machine.
- Install and configure Ansible Tower.
- Use Vagrant for implementing Ansible in a DevOps setup.
Lesson No 1,
Lesson No 2
Lesson 03 - Jumping into Ansible
Lesson 04 – A Real-world Playbook
Lesson 05 – Loops, Blocks, Strategies and Galaxies
Lesson – 06Ansible In The cloud
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee