- 123 (Registered)
Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
This business analysis course is designed to help professionals gain new skills and expertise in advanced documentation, effective planning and creation of business solutions. This CBAP exam preparation course aligns to the high standards set by IIBA® and will ensure continued success in the field of business analysis. Professionals with CBAP business analyst certification will be able to stay relevant with rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
Lesson 01 - Introduction to CBAP® Certification
Lesson 02 - Introduction to BABOK® V3
Lesson 03 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Lesson 04 - Elicitation and Collaboration
Lesson 05 - Requirements Life Cycle Management
Lesson 06 - Strategy Analysis
Lesson 07 - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Lesson 08 - Solution Evaluation
Lesson 09 - Agile Perspective
Lesson 10 - Business Intelligence Perspective
Lesson 11 - Information Technology Prespective
Lesson 12 - Business Architecture Perspective
Lesson 13 - Business Process Management Perspective
CBAP Course Feedback
- Minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas
- A minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional - CBAP® A Signed Code of Conduct
What you will learn
- The knowledge and skills required to be an effective and result-oriented business analyst
- The principles and practices of business analysis
- To demonstrate your continued dedication to the profession through recertification requirements
- To make your competence known and recognized by peers and management
- To follow established standards that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) version 3.0
- To achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency
- Develop the following proficiencies that are the measurement criteria for the competencies required to attain CBAP® Level 3:
- Advanced Knowledge - Skills and Knowledge have been fully developed through execution of work ranging from small well scoped work to addressing more complex, unstructured challenges or opportunities. Skills and knowledge required for the competency have become second nature.
- Guides Practice - This is a seasoned practitioner that is sought after for their expertise and guidance in solving or addressing business challenges or opportunities.
- Creates Rules - Actively provides insight to situations that fall within and outside of his/her domain or sphere of influence. In some cases, this will mean addressing new, unstructured business challenges or opportunities.
- 32 hours of instructor-led training/ 24 hours of e-learning content
- 3 Simulation exams aligned to IIBA and 4 practice exams
- 11 case studies & 12 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Aligned to BABOK® Guide Version 3
- 35 IIBA CDUs offered
- 25 PMI PDUs offered
You will also get
- 35 PD hours, 35 CDUs and 35 PDUs
- Downloadable courseware
- Practice time on case studies for better retention of concepts
- In-depth preparation for CBAP®exam
- Satisfaction of having achieved a milestone in your BA career
How do you become a CBAP® certified professional?
- Becoming a certified professional can be accomplished in just a few easy steps.
- Obtain a formal CBAP® training from an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider like Apc Learning.
- Acquire the IIBA membership and apply for the CBAP® exam online on CBAP’s official website, for a total fee of $450.
- Upon passing the exam, you will be awarded the CBAP® certification from IIBA
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee