- 123 (Registered)
|Course/Certification||Available Dates Classroom & Online|
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)||March:2020
Weekday: Mar 09-12, Mar 23-27
Weekend: Mar 14-15, Mar 21-22, Mar 28-29
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)||April:2020
Weekday: Apr 13-16, Apr 27-30
Weekend: Apr 11-12, Apr 25-26
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)||May:2020
Weekday: May 04-07, May 25-28
Weekend: May 02-03, May 16-17,May 30-31
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)||June:2020
Weekday: Jun 01-04, Jun 15-18,
Weekend: Jun 06-07, Jun 27-28
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)||July:2020
Weekday: Jul 13-16, Jul 27-30,
Weekend: Jul 11-12, Jul 25-26
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): A Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) plans, designs and manages the controls that keep IT and business systems secure. CISSPs are policy-makers & thought leaders in today’s hottest security domains, including mobile device security, application development security, cryptography, security architecture & operations, cloud security and risk management.If you want to advance your information security career and you have at least five years of relevant experience, then CISSP certification should be the next step in your IT security learning plan. Certified Information Systems Security Professionals are in demand in a range of public and private organizations, including Fortune enterprises, government & martial agencies, health care practices, military contractors and the Department of Defense.
The domains covered as part of the training program are:
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Who Should take this course ?
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
How does online classroom training work?Online classroom training for CISSP is conducted via online live streaming by a CISSP certified trainer with over 16 years of work experience. The class is attended by a global audience to enrich your learning experience.
Is this live training, or will I watch pre-recorded videos?All of the classes are conducted live online. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
How many questions are there in the CISSP certification exam?The CISSP Exam has a total of 250 multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam is 6 hours.
Do you provide assistance in the exam application process?Yes, we can assist you in the exam application process. You can state your queries on community.simplilearn.com and get them answered along with any other query or concern that you might have about the course.
- Both Classroom and Online
- Real Time Trainers with 10+ years of Exp.
- 99% passing Guarantee
- Complete Practical Training
- Live projects
- Unlimited training for Registered students
- 100% job placement with Top MNC'S