- 123 (Registered)
Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
CISM: The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages, designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) course is a great fit for IT professionals looking to move up in their organization and advance their careers and/or current CISMs looking to learn about the latest trends in the IT industry.
Module 01 - Information Security Governance
Module 02 - Risk Management
Module 03 – Security Architecture
Module 04 - Information Security Management
Module 05 - Incident Response and Business Continuity
- A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- All experience must be verified independently with employers.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) years of the five (5) years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager
- In addition, this work experience must be broad and gained in three (3) of the four (4) CISM® domains
Who Should take this course ?
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
What do I get with the training program?You will gain access to our e-learning content, practice simulation tests to help you tackle the toughest CISM exam questions and an online participant handbook to cross-reference an reinforce your learning.
What is the structure of the CISM certification exam?ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale of 200 to 800. For example, the scaled score of 800 represents a perfect score with all questions answered correctly; a scaled score of 200 is the lowest score possible and signifies that only a small number of questions were answered correctly. You must achieve a score of 450 or higher to pass the CISM exam.
How does Oneitech assure that the material and the training delivered are effective?Our CISM certification training is designed for you to pass the exams on your first attempt. With a hands-on learning approach and Global Learning Framework, the training not only gives you the confidence to pass the exam, but also helps you retain knowledge beyond the exam.
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee