- 123 (Registered)
Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
CISA Certification is a globally acknowledged certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. It is sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). A CISA certificate helps in demonstrating. CISA training program includes both online and classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career as an audit professional.
Domain 01: Process of Auditing Information Systems
Domain 02: Governance and Management of IT
Domain 03: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
Domain 04:Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Completing the CISA certification ensures that the IT professional has the necessary knowledge and experience for adequately controlling, monitoring and assessing an enterprise’s IT and business systems.
- The CISA certification proves that the professional can perform reviews while adhering to global standards, practices and guidelines.
- It also establishes that the employee continually improves his or her skills for successful performance at the workplace.
- The CISA certification helps IT security and audit professionals to quantify and market their experience.
- It demonstrates the level of knowledge acquired and maintained to meet dynamic challenges and increases their value in the organization resulting in higher earnings and career growth.
- Being CISA certified not only gives individuals a competitive edge but also helps them become part of an elite peer network.
- With CISA, audit professionals can take advantage of the tools and resources of a global community of experts.
- 32 hours of instructor-led training:
- 5 Domain specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 5 Simulation Exams ( 150 Questions each)
- Batch recordings for life time.
- 30 CPEs/PDUs Offered
- 98.6% Pass rate
- Course Completion Certificate
- Get 24*7 support via chat and e-mail
5 Domain areas of CISA
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14% of the exam or 28 questions)
- Governance and Management of IT (14% of the exam or 28 questions)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (19% of the exam or 38 questions)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (23% of the exam or 46 questions)
- Protection of Information Assets (30% of the exam or 60 questions)
- The CISA course is focused on providing an improved understanding of IS security audit processes and better awareness on how to protect information systems.
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee