- 123 (Registered)
Weekend: 10th, 24th
Weekend: 14th, 21st
Domain 01: Process of Auditing Information Systems providing audit services in accordance with standards to assist organizations in protecting and controlling information systems. Domain 1 affirms your credibility to offer conclusions on the state of an organization’s IS/IT security, risk and control solutions.
Domain 02: Governance and Management of IT delivering assurance that the necessary leadership, structures and processes are in place to achieve organizational objectives and support strategy. Domain 2 confirms to stakeholders your abilities to identify critical issues and recommend enterprise- specific practices to support and safeguard the governance of information and related technologies.
Domain 03: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION providing assurance that the practices in these areas will meet strategies and objectives.
Domain 04:Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT— providing assurance that processes also meet strategies and objectives. Domains 3 and 4 offer proof not only of your competency in IT controls, but also your understanding of how IT relates to business.
Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets providing assurance that policies, standards,procedures and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.Cybersecurity now touches virtually every information systems role, and understanding its principles, best practices and pitfalls is a major focus within Domain
The CISA® certification is a globally recognized symbol of excellence for audit professionals. It helps the IT professional in the following ways:
- Completing the CISA certification ensures that the IT professional has the necessary knowledge and experience for adequately controlling, monitoring and assessing an enterprise’s IT and business systems.
- The CISA certification proves that the professional can perform reviews while adhering to global standards, practices and guidelines.
- It also establishes that the employee continually improves his or her skills for successful performance at the workplace.
- The CISA certification helps IT security and audit professionals to quantify and market their experience.
- It demonstrates the level of knowledge acquired and maintained to meet dynamic challenges and increases their value in the organization resulting in higher earnings and career growth.
- Being CISA certified not only gives individuals a competitive edge but also helps them become part of an elite peer network.
- With CISA, audit professionals can take advantage of the tools and resources of a global community of experts.
- 32 hours of instructor-led training:
- 5 Domain specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 5 Simulation Exams ( 150 Questions each)
- Batch recordings for life time.
- 30 CPEs/PDUs Offered
- 98.6% Pass rate
- Course Completion Certificate
- Get 24*7 support via chat and e-mail
5 Domain areas of CISA
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14% of the exam or 28 questions)
- Governance and Management of IT (14% of the exam or 28 questions)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (19% of the exam or 38 questions)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (23% of the exam or 46 questions)
- Protection of Information Assets (30% of the exam or 60 questions)
- The CISA course is focused on providing an improved understanding of IS security audit processes and better awareness on how to protect information systems.
CISA - SAMPLE QUESTIONS
- Which of the following would MOST effectively control the usage of universal storage bus (USB) storage devices?
- a) Policies that require instant dismissal if such devices are found
- b) Software for tracking and managing USB storage devices
- c) Administratively disabling the USB port
- d) Searching personnel for USB storage devices at the facility's entrance
- An IS auditor finds that a DBA has read and write access to production datA. The IS auditor should:
- a) accept the DBA access as a common practice.
- b) assess the controls relevant to the DBA function.
- c) recommend the immediate revocation of the DBA access to production data.
- d) review user access authorizations approved by the DBA.
- What is the primary objective of a control self-assessment (CSA) program?
- a) Enhancement of the audit responsibility
- b) Elimination of the audit responsibility
- c) Replacement of the audit responsibility
- d) Integrity of the audit responsibility
- Responsibility and reporting lines cannot always be established when auditing automated systems since:
- a) diversified control makes ownership irrelevant.
- b) staff traditionally changes jobs with greater frequency.
- c) ownership is difficult to establish where resources are shared.
- d) duties change frequently in the rapid development of technology.
- Which of the following exposures could be caused by a line grabbing technique?
- a) Unauthorized data access
- b) Excessive CPU cycle usage
- c) Lockout of terminal polling
- d) Multiplexor control dysfunction
- The GREATEST advantage of using web services for the exchange of information between two systems is:
- a) secure communications.
- b) improved performance.
- c) efficient interfacing.
- d) enhanced documentation.
- Applying a digital signature to data traveling in a network provides:
- a) confidentiality and integrity
- b) security and nonrepudiation.
- c) integrity and nonrepudiation.
- d) confidentiality and nonrepudiation.
- If the recovery time objective (RTO) increases:
- a) the disaster tolerance increases.
- b) the cost of recovery increases.
- c) a cold site cannot be used.
- d) the data backup frequency increases.
- What uses questionnaires to lead the user through a series of choices to reach a conclusion?
- a) Logic trees
- b) Decision trees
- c) Decision algorithms
- d) Logic algorithms
- Naming conventions for system resources are important for access control because they:
- a) ensure that resource names are not ambiguous
- b) reduce the number of rules required to adequately protect resources.
- c) ensure that user access to resources is clearly and uniquely identified.
- d) ensure that internationally recognized names are used to protect resources.
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee