- 123 (Registered)
Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
Cobit 5 foundation: COBIT 5 is a business framework for both Governance and Management of enterprise IT. COBIT® 5 is applicable to enterprises which require the use of IT for its daily processes. It is built on five basic principles and seven enablers. COBIT® 5 foundation training programme designed by KPMG in India covers basics of the five principles, seven enablers, thirty seven Governance & Management processes and concepts of goals cascade.
Following key concepts and topics are covered :
- History of COBIT® 5
- Principle 1 – Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Inclusive of Goals Cascade
- Principle 2 – Thorough Coverage of the Enterprise
- Governance Enablers & Scope
- Principle 3 – Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- COBIT® 5 Product Family
- Principle 4 – Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Implementation Guidance
- This course will help prepare you to take COBIT® 5 foundation exam
- Help enable you to take initiative and Implement COBIT® 5 framework in your respective organization
- Course completion certification for all the participants
Who Should take this course ?
- People from the top management and business leaders, project managers, service delivery managers, business managers, service delivery professionals, quality professionals & service desk team
- Anyone who wants to pursue his/her career in Corporate Governance
- Detailed understanding on COBIT® 5 framework and processes
What career benefits are in store for you?The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is a professional stepping stone for enhancing IT knowledge and performing implementations and assessments of IT frameworks. This COBIT Certification course will help you shape your career by demonstrating your IT expertise and adding value to process improvements in your IT organization. After completing the COBIT training course you’ll be well positioned to become an IT auditor, IT quality professional, or other in-demand IT roles.
What are the course objectives?The COBIT 5 Foundation course is designed for IT professionals seeking a deeper knowledge and understanding of the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 is the only business framework for governance and management of enterprise IT from ISACA®, the creators of the COBIT 5 framework. The framework incorporates thought leadership and guidance from business, IT, and governance experts around the world.
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee