- 123 (Registered)
|ITIL Capability Module Operational Service and Analysis||August:
Weekend: 3rd, 17th
|ITIL Capability Module Operational Service and Analysis||September:
Weekend: 14th, 28th
|ITIL Capability Module Operational Service and Analysis||October:
Weekend: 12th, 19th
ITIL Capability Module Operational Service and Analysis: Capability modules are the processes to ensure the help for business functionality; Operational Support and Analysis focuses on the need for managing the day-to-day operation of an IT service.The ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis certificate is one of the four courses which make up the ITIL® Capability work-stream of the ITIL® Framework. Whereas the ITIL® Lifecycle courses concentrate more on the processes themselves, these courses concentrate more on the practical elements that are of use to a practitioner working in this Service Management area.
Operational Support and Analysis looks at the most customer-facing element of the ITIL® Framework, Service Operation.This course will take you through an explanation of these fundamentals and show how they drive the need for managing the day-to-day operation of an Organisation’s Information Technology services, and covers issues relating to the people, processes, infrastructure technology and relationships necessary to ensure the high-quality, cost-effective provision of IT service necessary to meet organisational needs.
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
- Undertake at least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution), as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
Who Should take this course ?
- Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders, Service designers.
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers.
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of transition activities within the service lifecycle.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL service transition stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and of how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a service transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules.
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
What is the Course objectives?Focuses on the relevant aspects of Operational Support and Analysis from the perspective of management. The course will study the key principles, processes, and activities associated with this phase.
Benefits for your organisation ?Organisations can maximize the benefits of those services by increasing the availability of the service and the productivity of their staff. They will be able to demonstrate a level of understanding and competency in operating services in any situation which may require it.
Benefits for you as an individualBeing in the know on Operational Support and Analysis will ensure that the delivery of services match the requirements of the business. Delegates will be able to spot the weakness in design, delivery and functionality, and feed this back to the CSI phase.
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee