- 123 (Registered)
Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
Achieve ITIL Foundation certification success! This course provides the knowledge needed to pass the Foundation Certification exam and two credits towards ITIL Expert certification. Gain an essential understanding of the ITIL framework as well as the best practices to more effectively manage IT service delivery to customers. Choose from multiple training options including our live, three-day instructor-led training with Certification Success Package, or a blended on-demand with live review version.
ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library®) is the most widely established approach to IT Service Management. It provides a set of best practices for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to businesses and can be applied to nearly all organizations.
Introduction to ITIL Concepts & Terminology - Gain a high level overview of ITIL V3
The Service Lifecycle - Understand the fundamental ITIL Lifecycle stages, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities.
Service Strategy - How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
Service Design - Transform business requirements into strategic solutions.
Service Transition - Manage change, risk, and quality assurance.
Service Operation - Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations.
Continual Service Improvement - Strategy for overall process and service improvement.
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor's Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years/36 months of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
- 98% exam pass rate
- Choose from on-demand and instructor-led blended learning options
- Exclusive LinkedIn group membership for peer and SME community support
- Additional resources including practice exam app and digital ITIL Foundation Handbook
- 2 credits toward ITIL Expert Certification and annual ITIL membership
- ITIL Foundation exam voucher included
You Will Learn How To
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Foundation certification exam
- Identify opportunities to develop IT processes using ITIL guidelines
- Interact with IT teams using ITIL terminology and concepts
- Explore IT service management processes
- Recognize the importance of IT and business integration
How will I become ITIL Foundation certified?
- Step 1: Appear for the ITIL Foundation exam after completing the training
- Step 2: Score 65% on the exam [i.e. 26 out of 40 questions] in 60 minutes
- Step 3: Earn two ITIL credits on successful completion of ITIL Foundation
Why do Certifications?
• Prove Your Skills - Become a Certified Professional!
• Add Competitive Edge in your professional career path.
• Increase your visibility if you are looking for a better job.
• Earn More - By growing in your career path.
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee