- 123 (Registered)
|ITIL Lifecycle Module Continual Service Improvement||August:
|ITIL Lifecycle Module Continual Service Improvement||September:
|ITIL Lifecycle Module Continual Service Improvement||October:
Weekend: 12th, 19th
ITIL Lifecycle Module Continual Service Improvement: This course teaches students how to plan, implement and optimize the ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes. By implementing CSI best practices, IT organizations create and maintain business value through improved design, transition, and operation of services. The course prepares attendees for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certificate, one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
Introduction to continual service improvement
Continual Service Improvement Principles
Continual Service Improvement Process
Continual service improvement methods and techniques
Organizing for continual service improvement
Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
- Undertake at least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution), as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
Who Should take this course ?
- Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders, Service designers.
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers.
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of transition activities within the service lifecycle.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL service transition stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and of how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a service transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules.
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
What is the Course objectives?Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to service design.
- Service design principles.
- Service design processes.
- Service design technology-related activities.
- Organizing for service design.
- Technology considerations.
- Implementation and improvement of service design.
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks
What is Recommended next courses?Courses from the Lifecycle or Capability streams leading to the ITIL Expert qualification.
What are the Professional benefits?The following credits are available for this course:
- 3 credits towards ITIL Expert Certification.
- 26 PDUs on business and strategy
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee