- 123 (Registered)
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
This Two day ITIL® Service Design course provides a comprehensive overview of this area of the Service Lifecycle and prepares you to take the Service Strategy exam, leading to the ITIL® Service Strategy certification.ITIL Service Strategy is one of the nine ITIL® Intermediate courses which can be mixed and matched to gain the credits needed to achieve the ITIL® Expert certification, and one of the five courses which make up the Service Lifecycle Stream. Service Strategy concerns the activities required for planning strategy, including Service Portfolio Management, Demand Management, and Financial Management.By providing a comprehensive framework of what strategic activities should be carried out during the lifecycle, Service Strategy will be particularly beneficial to anybody involved in these activities.
Concepts, Inputs, Outputs, and Activities
Principles and Processes
Organisational and Technological Issues
Interaction With Other Service Lifecycle Processes
Roles and Responsibilities
How to Measure Service Design
Technology and Implementation Considerations
Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education OR Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor's Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years/36 months of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Why Apc Learning?
- 5000+ Professionals Trained & Certified.
- Excellent Passing Record of more than 99%.
- Accredited & Expert Trainers having 12+ years of industry experience.
- 100% Passing Assurance - We will pay re-exam fees if you fail in exam.
- Excellent Feedback from all the participants.
Reasons to join ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SD
- Firm Course Dates & Times: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. We're eliminating worry about cancellation or delay so you can focus on what's important - your training and certification.
- Experienced: APC Learning has the veteran instructors, rigorous materials and critical know-how you need to achieve your ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification quickly and with confidence.
- Innovative Approach: Built around accelerated learning techniques and a carefully designed course manual, we cover the exam in ten easy-to-grasp, learning modules. In addition, you will learn retention strategies that can dramatically boost your recall of information during the exam.
- Fastest Turnaround: We deliver a passing score on the ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification exam in as little as five days.
- Proven Results: Our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO course gets you ready better than any other and we have a documented 99% student pass rate to prove it.
- Full Money-Back Guarantee: We know our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification training is a great value . That's why we back it up with one of the strongest 100% money-back guarantees possible: if you don't pass, you don't pay.
ITIL®Lifecycle - Service Design FAQs
What is ITIL®?ITIL® is a best practice framework for IT service management. It provides guidance to businesses and individuals on how to use IT to meet business needs and deliver value to its users. ITIL® is supported by a comprehensive certification scheme which spans knowledge from the principles to how the entire framework fits together.
Is this course accredited?Yes, this course is accredited by BCS on behalf of AXELOS.
Are there any prerequisites?Yes, you must have completed ITIL® Foundation before taking this course.
What does the course fee include?The course fee includes 3 days of classroom tuition from an expert trainer as well as a comprehensive candidate pack featuring presentation slides, exercises, and sample examinations.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?Please arrive at 8:45am for 9am start. The course hours are 9am-5pm each day.
Where can I find more information about ITIL®?You can read more about ITIL® on our ITIL® topic page, which links to a number of pages which go into greater detail about ITIL®, its courses, and its methodology.
Why choose APC Learning
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee