- 123 (Registered)
Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
ITIL Lifecycle Module Service Strategy: This course focuses on the activities for transforming ITSM into a strategic asset and driving strategy through the service lifecycle. Topics include the principles of Service Strategy, Strategy Management for IT Services, Service Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Financial Management, and Business Relationship Management. Governance, critical success factors, and risks are also covered. The course prepares attendees for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate, one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
Introduction to service strategy
Service strategy principles
Service strategy processes
Organizing for service strategy
Implementing service strategy
Challenges, critical success factors, and risks
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate, earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years’ IT experience are highly desirable.
Who Should take this course ?
- Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders, Service designers.
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers.
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of transition activities within the service lifecycle.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL service transition stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and of how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a service transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules.
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
What are Course objectives?Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
• Introduction to service strategy.
• Service strategy principles.
• Service strategy processes.
What does having ITIL certification mean?The holder of the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management should be aware of the techniques, processes and functions in the core ITIL publications of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. He or she should be able to relate this knowledge to wider IT issues and to their own work environment.
How do I get recognised in ITIL?To acquire recognised in ITIL as an individual you might want to reach certification by taking an ITIL examination by way of a recognised exam centre. There are numerous degrees to ITIL certification and which 1 goal to reach will count on your recent career amount and your aspirations for the future. For companies wishing to adopt ITIL, the route has a tendency to be a little unique. The greatest conclusion is deciding if ITIL is best for you, and that needs an expenditure of your time, collecting and reviewing info from the marketplace.
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee