- 123 (Registered)
|ITIL Lifecycle Module ST||August:
|ITIL Lifecycle Module ST||September:
|ITIL Lifecycle Module ST||October:
Introduction to Service Transition
Service Transition Principles
Service Transition Processes
Transition Planning and Support
Service Asset and Configuration Management
Release and Deployment Management
Service Validation and Testing
Service Transition Related Activities
Organising for Service Transition
Consideration of Technology
To apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)®credential, you need to either: Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education OR Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor's Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years/36 months of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Why choose APC Learning
Our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO training is an accelerated, proven path to ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification. After your days in our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO boot camp, you will have a good understanding of the concepts, tools and technique needed to pass the IT Service Management Professional certification exam. If eligible and with the right planning and preparation, you can test on the fifth day and be ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certified.
Few reasons to join
- Firm Course Dates & Times: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. We're eliminating worry about cancellation or delay so you can focus on what's important - your training and certification.
- Experienced: APC Learning has the veteran instructors, rigorous materials and critical know-how you need to achieve your ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification quickly and with confidence.
- Innovative Approach: Built around accelerated learning techniques and a carefully designed course manual, we cover the exam in ten easy-to-grasp, learning modules. In addition, you will learn retention strategies that can dramatically boost your recall of information during the exam.
- Fastest Turnaround: We deliver a passing score on the ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification exam in as little as five days.
- Proven Results: Our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO course gets you ready better than any other and we have a documented 99% student pass rate to prove it.
- Full Money-Back Guarantee: We know our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification training is a great value . That's why we back it up with one of the strongest 100% money-back guarantees possible: if you don't pass, you don't pay.
ITIL®Lifecycle - Service Transition FAQs
What is ITIL®?ITIL® is a best practice framework for IT service management. It provides guidance to businesses and individuals on how to use IT to meet business needs and deliver value to its users. ITIL® is supported by a comprehensive certification scheme which spans knowledge from the principles to how the entire framework fits together.
Is this course accredited?Yes, this course is accredited by BCS on behalf of AXELOS.
Are there any prerequisites?Yes, you must have completed ITIL® Foundation before taking this course.
What does the course fee include?The course fee includes 3 days of classroom tuition from an expert trainer as well as a comprehensive candidate pack featuring presentation slides, exercises, and sample examinations.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?Please arrive at 8:45am for 9am start. The course hours are 9am-5pm each day.
Where can I find more information about ITIL®?You can read more about ITIL® on our ITIL® topic page, which links to a number of pages which go into greater detail about ITIL®, its courses, and its methodology.
With APC Learning, you are covered before, during, and after the class. No other provider offers a guarantee that covers you as extensively as ours.If you don't pass the first time, take our class again for free. Continue your full access to all course materials and custom simulators while receiving detailed test-taking advice and professional support from your ITIL certified adviser. Most importantly, our 100% Pass Guarantee covers a full tuition refund should you not pass the PMP exam in three attempts. The only catch? You have to take your first test within 4 weeks and any retakes within 12 weeks (while you still remember the material).
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee