- 123 (Registered)
|ITIL Service Capability – Planning, Protection, and Optimisation||August:
|ITIL Service Capability – Planning, Protection, and Optimisation||September:
|ITIL Service Capability – Planning, Protection, and Optimisation||October:
ITIL® Service Capability – Planning, Protection, and Optimisation: The Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) module is one of the certifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream. The module focuses on the practical application of PPO practices in order enable capacity, availability, IT service continuity, information security and demand management.
This course integrates the capabilities, processes and roles that result in well planned, properly protected and continually optimized services. The core processes of Capacity, Availability, Information Security, IT Service
Continuity and Demand Management are discussed in detail. Implementation and technology considerations along with the risks and challenges and the factors for success are presented. The course prepares attendees for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) Certificate, module that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate
Introduction to planning, protection and optimization
IT service continuity management (ITSCM)
Information security management
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
- Undertake at least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution), as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
Who Should take this course ?
- Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders, Service designers.
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers.
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of transition activities within the service lifecycle.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL service transition stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and of how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a service transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules.
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
What is the Course objectives?
- Service design in PPO and lifecycle context.
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within planning, protection and optimization.
- Capacity management as a capability to realize successful service design.
- Availability management as a capability to realize successful service design.
- IT service continuity management as a capability to support overall business continuity management
Recommended next courses ?Courses from the Lifecycle or Capability streams leading to the ITIL Expert qualification.
Professional benefits ?The following credits are available for this course:
- 5 credits towards ITIL Expert certification
- 34 PDUs on Business & Strategy
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee