- 123 (Registered)
Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
ITIL® Service Capability – Service Offerings & Agreements: This course draws together the activities required to
determine what services to offer and to make agreements with customers and providers of the services. Areas covered include service portfolio management for IT services, service catalog management, service level management, supplier management, demand management, financial management for IT services and business relationship management. The course prepares attendees for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Certificate, one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate.
Module 2 : Service portfolio management
Module 3 : Service catalogue management
Module 4: Service level management
Module 5 : Demand management
Module 6 : Supplier management
Module 7 : Financial Management for IT services
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
- Undertake at least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution), as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
Who Should take this course ?
- Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders, Service designers.
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers.
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of transition activities within the service lifecycle.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL service transition stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and of how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a service transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules.
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
What is the Course objectives?
- SOA roles and responsibilities
- Overview of SOA processes and basic principles
- The value to the business of SOA activities
- • How the SOA processes rely on a good business case.
- • How the SOA processes rely on a good understanding of return on investment (ROI)
Recommended next courses ?Courses from the Lifecycle or Capability streams leading to the ITIL Expert qualification.
Professional benefits ?The following credits are available for this course:
- 5 credits towards ITIL Expert certification
- 36 PDUs on Business & Strategy
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee