- 123 (Registered)
|Course||Workshop Date||Course Type||Price(USD)||Register|
|Currently we don't have any events, our team is adding events in your location.|
This Two day ITIL® Service Operation course provides a comprehensive overview of this area of the Service Operations and prepares you to take the Service Operation exam, leading to the ITIL® Service Operation certification® Service Operation is one of the nine ITIL® Intermediate courses which can be mixed and matched to gain the credits needed for the ITIL® Expert certification, and one of the five courses which make up the Service Lifecycle Stream. Service Operation concerns the principles, processes, operational activities, and functions required to manage the performance of products and services.By providing a comprehensive framework of what activities should be carried out during the operation of services, Service Operation will be particularly beneficial to anybody involved in these activities.
Introduction to Service Operation
- Bloom’s Level 2 Objectives – Full understanding of Service Operation terms and core concepts
- The functions contained within Service Operations including how they interact to make Service Operations work
- The processes and service lifecycle phases that Service Operation interfaces with
- The fundamental aspects of Service Operation and be able to define them
Service Operation Principles
- How Service Operation is organized in relation to Functions, Groups, Teams, Department, and divisions.
- How an organisation can achieve balance when dealing with internal verse external organisational focus, identifying the issues related to organizations who operate at the extremes of these balances
- What “Operational Health” means, specifically addressing examples of “Self-Healing Systems” and the processes used by them
- The creation components and implementation of a complete communication strategy to be used with Service Operations
Service Operation Processes
Common Service Operation Activities
- The difference between a Technology-Centric and a Business-Centric organisation, the five levels of maturity and how Service Operation can be used to move towards increasing the Business Centric focus
- How the activities identified in this unit support Service Operation and provide a detailed model of how to integrate them into a Service Operation organization
Organising Service Operation
- The objective, activities and roles of each of the four functions identified in this unit and how to build a Service Operation model based on these functions
- Service Operation roles and responsibilities, where and how they are used as well as how a Service Operation organization would be structured to use these roles
- Strategies and models for managing Change in Service Operation and how to implement this activity within an organization
- Implementing Service Operation technologies within a company
- How to assess and manage risk within a Service Operation group including the interaction that needs to occur with the Service Design and Service Transition personnel
Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
Why Apc Learning?
Few Reasons To join
- Firm Course Dates & Times: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. We're eliminating worry about cancellation or delay so you can focus on what's important - your training and certification.
- Experienced: APC Learning has the veteran instructors, rigorous materials and critical know-how you need to achieve your ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification quickly and with confidence.
- Innovative Approach: Built around accelerated learning techniques and a carefully designed course manual, we cover the exam in ten easy-to-grasp, learning modules. In addition, you will learn retention strategies that can dramatically boost your recall of information during the exam.
- Fastest Turnaround: We deliver a passing score on the ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification exam in as little as five days.
- Proven Results: Our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO course gets you ready better than any other and we have a documented 99% student pass rate to prove it.
- Full Money-Back Guarantee: We know our ITIL LIFECYCLE MODULE SO certification training is a great value . That's why we back it up with one of the strongest 100% money-back guarantees possible: if you don't pass, you don't pay.
Is this course accredited?Yes, it is accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
What version of ITIL® is this based on?All of The APC Learning’sITIL® courses are based on the newest version of ITIL®, 2011.
What experience does the course instructor have?All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience with the ITIL® framework.
What does The APC Learning provide me with on the course?We provide The APC Learning courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?Yes, the course includes the ITIL® Service Operation exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the examination?Yes, you must have passed ITIL® Foundation before taking the exam.
What is the structure of the exams?The Service Operation exam is a 90 minute, multiple choice exam taken on the final day of the course.
What are the training hours?The course starts at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm each day.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45 am.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
- Firm Course Dates & Times
- Innovative Approach
- Fastest Turnaround
- Proven Results
- Tips and tricks to pass the exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee